May 11, 1937
Precast Concrete was first registered on 11 May 1937 by Stuart Faulkner. It is understood the business was situated in the wharf area before moving to it’s current premises at Maclaggan Street.
Change of Owners
October 25, 1957
On 25 of October 1957, the ownership of Precast Concrete changed. Brothers Allan and Ken Warnock became only the second owners after 20 years of trading. Allen and Ken owned and operated the business until their retirement in 1981.
Change of Owner
December 17, 1984
Roy Evans became the third owner of Precast Concrete. Roy operated the business, again for over 20 years, setting yet another example of the business’ ability to adapt and evolve by introducing our large range of sumps to the market. Roy retired in 2007.
Change of Owner
January 1, 2007
In 2007, Murray Hosking became the fourth owner of Precast Concrete and the most recent owner before our purchase of the business in 2016.
Current Owner Takes Possession
June 1, 2016
Richard Daggar becomes the latest owner of this proud 80 year old business. Richard plans to build on the solid foundations that have been laid before him bringing more options and products to the market promoting the custom items. With new branding unveiled already there is new life being breathed into this historic Dunedin business.
“Cut out the middle-man and buy direct from the manufacturer!”
Get in touch
(03) 477 2254
0211 850 580
78 Maclaggan Street, Dunedin 9016
PO Box 7093, Dunedin 9040
Mon-Fri 7:30am - 5pm, Sat 9am-12pm
* WE ARE OPEN IN LEVEL 3 *